- Looking to track down the list of the words most confused by writers? Check A Writer's Reference.
- Want to understand the ins and outs of the semicolon vs the colon? Check A Writer's Reference.
- Document design harassing you? Check A Writer's Reference.
- Have to give proper documentation for research you have done? A Writer's Reference supplies formats for MLA, APA, and CMS.
- Are you an ESL individual still dooking it out with prepositions and articles? A Writer's Reference has a section on that.
- Need more practice than is in the text? It also has an online presence with plenty of practice sets and explanations.
This is a compact text, about 6 1/2 x 8 inches, held together by a comb binding, so it travels well and lays flat. Cost is a bit steep, ($50.00+ on average), but grammar evolves quite slowly, so you have time to wear it out. So dictionary (or word book: see my previous post on spell friendly dictionaries, July 11, 2012), thesaurus, A Writer's Reference, if you write anything and care about writing well, have them in easy reach.