- Locate a bag, one preferably that is not clear, so a paper bag or a solid colored plastic shopping bag.
- Now locate a person, someone who has a mischievous nature or quirky way of looking at things would be helpful.
- Hand this person the bag and tell them to place something unusual in it. The item can be as simple as a tiny rolled up piece of paper, a screw that fell out of something and is laying in the corner, a picture, figurine, whatever. Make it easy on them and leave the room or even the house for a bit so they have time to really look around at what is available.
- Once the bag has the object in it, get it back from the person and take it to where you write.
- Write about it: describe it and tell the story of its use or how it was created; or make up how a person felt when they first saw it, or bought it, or gave it away to another person.
That's your prompt. Get busy.