About Me

My photo

My friends call me Elldee. And breaking the half century mark has been highly motivating: happy wife, mother, writer, teacher, day dreamer.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Smashwords eBook Summer Sale:


I am pretty excited because I have put Book 1 of the Students of Jump series (In Times Passed) in for a coupon for 100% off (SW100), so if you want to try out the series, now is the best time!



 SMASHWORDS' SUMMER SALE!








 See all my trailers for the Students of Jump  series on my Book Trailers tab above.

Book 2 (No-Time like the Present) is set for 50% (SSW50) along with my anthology Gardens in the Cracks & Other Stories and my non-fiction The Little Handbook of Narrative Frameworks.

 
SMASHWORDS' SUMMER SALE !







SMASHWORDS' SUMMER SALE!


SMASHWORDS' SUMMER SALE!






Book 3 (Next Time We Meet) is slated for publication at the end of July 2014, so any time in the next two weeks.  Wish I could get it out sooner for this sale.

Post a Comment